KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Maybe not, but the last 5, or whatever it is, terrorist attacks in France were all done by Muslims. Including the 3 Charlie Hebdo related attacks, for depicting Mohammed. They all believe in Allah. That's enough for me.
I've had enough of there shit, they can fuck right off.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I wonder how many of the attackers arrived as "refugees"?

Perfect undercover method of getting their nutters into Europe because everyone's so scared of being called racist.

Just heard on the news that they were obviously well trained and as effective às professional soldiers so no random bunch of religious fanatics.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Again, it has nothing to do with religion. If religion didnt exist, these people would find another cause/reason. There is nothing in the Koran which would condone anything like this, so lets not be ignorant bigots and say its "the muslims"

·
Registered
39 Posts
Again, it has nothing to do with religion. If religion didnt exist, these people would find another cause/reason. There is nothing in the Koran which would condone anything like this, so lets not be ignorant bigots and say its "the muslims"
But the Uk has used Uk tax payers money to help build mosques were many of the nutters have been radicalised so just remember they are not at the door step they have been in the door for years

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Ok so Islam is meant to be peaceful although in recent years having had muslims in a minority attack like this means they are more likely fuckwit ideologists that should be put down at birth given half the technology to detect this it might save a hell of a lot of heart ache in the future.

Obviously its a harsh but fair comment I believe lol.

Feeling real emotions for those involved and for their families loss and suffering.

:cry:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hitler was a Christian, put all of them down at birth too since the 40's?

I might change my holiday plans for next year though, I was going to drive to Paris on the euro tunnel...!

·
Registered
618 Posts
There is nothing in the Koran which would condone anything like this
You are of course correct. The Koran in its original format would never have condoned anything like this. However the current crop of extremist Muslim Clerics are twisting and moulding their interpretations to motivate other fanatics to do these dreadful deeds. Almost all of these people are living within Muslim communities in our countries. There has to be an element of support for them within those communities as otherwise they would not be successful.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Just as in big business (VW) and sport (athletics and football), those at the top always claim they didn't know what the oiks were up to when the proverbial hits the fan.

Reactions: DAB

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
sorry but you need to do some reading mate. at the heart of the koran it depicts 2 houses. the house of islam and the house of war. if you are not Muslim or convert then you are in the 'house of war' Mohammed was a nasty cruel fucker who punished those who decried islam in the most cruel fashion. the crusades were a response to the last spread of Islam across southern europe.

Im not saying that modern islam cant be a peaceful religion practiced by peaceful folk BUT their 'book of fairies' is by no means a peaceful text. It has war at its very core.

Islam is exactly the problem, and the sooner our politicians admit that the sooner we can start dealing with the actual issue.

as a doctrine Islam is years behind christianity. Sure it is practiced peacefully my millions but it has its roots in conflict and so all these fuckwits can easily
latch onto that as a justification.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is the aftermath of the oil wars and we wont here the end of this shit, its been going on for ever and wont stop anytime soon, thank bush and blair for it. Lets not get into religion and politics on here to much though a folks:smokin:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts