KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

i have 2 sets of brand new KTM Edition Alpinestars Gp-Pro gloves up for grabs.

One set is Large the other is Medium.

a steal at £129 and I will include free UK tracked postage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As a newbie myself; I think what people are trying to say is that most genuine members tend to come on a to gain knowledge and help. Instead; your first post is trying to flog stuff which going from other forums I'm a member tends to be spammers/shops. I got my KTM GP Pro gloves brand new for £75 so yours aren't really a steal at £129.00!
anyway GLWS

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
As a newbie myself; I think what people are trying to say is that most genuine members tend to come on a to gain knowledge and help. Instead; your first post is trying to flog stuff which going from other forums I'm a member tends to be spammers/shops. I got my KTM GP Pro gloves brand new for £75 so yours aren't really a steal at £129.00!
anyway GLWS
that's exactly how I was reading the situation , maybe the newbie , not you , the other one , has never been on a forum before ?!?!?

·
Registered
28 Posts
that's exactly how I was reading the situation , maybe the newbie , not you , the other one , has never been on a forum before ?!?!?
Spose it's possible Bermo but the fecker isn't going to start off on the right track calling existing members. I mean that is just asking for it. The fact that nobody has heard from him since suggests spammer/shop.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts