KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 Drystar BRAND NEW Motorcycle Boots UK12.5 EUR49 (fits UK13)

BRAND NEW CONDITION
Never used due to lockdown restricting use of my bike (which is also now up for sale).

These are the V2 Drystar model. Currently on sale online for £180-£220 but rarely at the low end in this size. Asking for £135.

Check the inside label and tread for proof of zero use. Not even walked in. Not broken in. Literally just taken out the box, tried on and put on my shelf.

I’m a UK size 13 in most brands (Sidi, Adidas, Nike, New Balance, Timberland). These fit nicely.

Pictures show the boots after I’ve wiped off some dust from sitting on the shelves. So they look a bit shiny but they’re straight out of the box (no wax, polish or anything).

Blurb from the manufacturer...

Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 GoreTex motorcycle boot in black. This is a waterproof and breathable CE certified boot which incorporates some innovative design features to optimise performance. The boot upper is made from an advanced microfibre for durability and abrasion resistance with a waterproof and breathable GoreTex membrane. Innovative accordion bellow style flex zones at Achilles and instep give superior movement, control, support and comfort. Riding comfort is further enhanced by an anatomic insole with arch support, anti-slip suede in key areas and air vents on the heel and shin plate. The sole is Alpinestars' new compound rubber sole which gives improved feel and grip. The SMX-6 V2 boot has significant protection with Alpinestars' innovative lateral bio-mechanical ankle brace, shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, internal toe box and toe slider. The boot opens wide making it easy to put on and take off, fastening is by a side zipper and Velcro overlap for a secure fit.

• CE certified
  • Advanced microfibre for durability and abrasion resistance
  • Waterproof and breathable GoreTex membrane
  • Innovative lateral bio-mechanical ankle brace
  • Side zipper and Velcro overlap for a secure fit

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are still available for anybody with clown feet like me!!

Happy to listen to offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts