KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another happy customer, I had an amazing 5 days in Spain with Phil from Riders of the Lost Trail.:)

It is very easy to get there, from London it is a short 2h 50min flight to Malaga airport. Then a drive through gorgeous scenery and twisty roads to get to the village of Cortes de la Frontera (you are going to wish that you were on your road bike not a hire car at that point!). The village is very pretty and the locals are very friendly and welcoming.

The accommodation (and beers) that Phil will arrange for you is top notch and very cheap compared to UK prices. There is even a pool.

On the first day Phil will kit you out with quality Klim clothing and proper armor. The bikes are 2013/2014 KTMs which are all well maintained and perfect for what you will be riding on.

The trails and scenery are mind blowing. Everything you would want on an off road adventure, hill climbs, descents, river crossings, woods, diverse trails, amazing views. Very minimal road riding. I cannot describe how amazing it was. The trails are empty of other users, apart from a donkey or two. When it was time for food, Phil would drop us out of the trails to a pretty village for a great slap up lunch.

Throughout the 5 days I was mixed in with other riders that were only there for a day or two (the total number of riders are limited to 7). Even though we were all at different skill levels, Phil managed to challenge all of us with more advanced routes for the experts and easier stuff for the beginners. Everyone had loads of fun and didn't feel pushed to try anything they didn't feel comfortable with. We always got a full days riding, as much as we were up for which was 7pm or 8pm some days!

Phil gives you expert guidance along the way on how to ride the terrain. My riding and confidence improved loads during the time I was out there. I had so much fun, the 5 days went really quick and before I knew it I was back in the UK. Already planning my next trip out! Highly recommended if you looking for an off road adventure with a great guide in Spain.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts