KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:, they couldnt ride a push bike, bless em. wots with the turf on the helmet of bannana man

one of my personel favourites, although this guy can ride a bit
YouTube - Bike Crash in street

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey now... I'm sure there are plenty of videos of you "blokes" going down (I mean while on a motorcycle - i'm sure there are many of the other as well but I really don't want to see those)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
hmmm, you dont want to see those ones, why mention it then...:rotflmao:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I typed it out not thinking that way but re-read it and thought "eww". ;)

and I hate seeing you sig pic... that helmet with the dark visor looks AWSOME. One of the guys at work screwd up and orderd on in a size small for a person over seas. We can't send it over seas so it's now sitting in the idiots office looking at me :( I'd love to have it... but my husband would kill me if I came home with another helmet.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ive ridden Mulholland and its a bitch of a road covered in gravel rock and crap in places, but there is way to many riders with little or no experience trying to ride this road like a race track, as you can see they come into the corners way too fast for their amount of experience (not being familiar with the road) and then try to change their minds. (then again theres some right [email protected]#&RS) I see this alot over here I guess they get so used to riding the free ways and the wide straight roads.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm not taking the piss how you lot in america ride i just laugh at the REACTIONS afterwards which is so foooooooking funny and why is it on that road everybody hits there footpeg then slides away on other vids obviously the camber on the road on that bend!:scooter:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love the way the bloke in the first vid punches his hand (10 seconds) very batman & robin.....holy crashbarriers!
mate that killed me that one:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive ridden Mulholland and its a bitch of a road covered in gravel rock and crap in places, but there is way to many riders with little or no experience trying to ride this road like a race track, as you can see they come into the corners way too fast for their amount of experience (not being familiar with the road) and then try to change their minds. (then again theres some right [email protected]#&RS) I see this alot over here I guess they get so used to riding the free ways and the wide straight roads.
i can imagine that being a twat of a road mate! where is it anyway? seems to be loads of funny and weird accidents!

·
Registered
262 Posts
i'm not taking the piss how you lot in america ride i just laugh at the REACTIONS afterwards which is so foooooooking funny and why is it on that road everybody hits there footpeg then slides away on other vids obviously the camber on the road on that bend!:scooter:
It makes no odds to me I learned to to ride and rode in the UK for 24 years before I came to the US ,this road is down here in SOCAL, as I say rode it a couple of times.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Haha, I totalled my first road bike off a banked curve when I was in high school.

The fella that owned the acreage near where I crashed had a laugh about it later with me. He admitted that he was too scared to come over and help due to the loud string of expletives coming from the crash site:D

I think in reality I had a concussion and was even swearing more than normal, don't remember any clapping.............:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts