KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, as some of you know I am up and down the UK over the next few weeks booking dates for next year. Yesterday I drove to Anglia Karing in Swaffam, Norfolk for a meeting and to have a wizz aroung their track.
Its a technical circuit with a few different configurations, they also have a small dirt section ideal for people who have never ridden off road. The best thing is that we can configure the track so that you are able to avoid this section if you wish.
After crashing twice in the morning I decided to stick softer rubber on and then I really enjoyed the ride. My SMR didnt get much above 50mph in the fastest areas but the constant change of direction makes this a physically demanding but very fun track. Combine that with some dirt and its great value for a days riding.
The last two dates are up for this year in November and December. We arent expecting everyone to sign up but it would be good to see some faces at the later part of the year. I have subsidised it for people who pre book via the site but it will be a little more on the day. Camping is available, however you MUST contact us first to let us know before hand.
We also welcome minimotard, pitbikes and minimotos and will session accordingly. Any more information please feel free to contact me! Hope to meet a few of you soon!

www.motoxtremeevents.co.uk

Rentals

Only got 450'S available at the moment while I wait for our new shiney rims to show up. Let me know if you need a bike for the day :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts