KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i`ve never been a big fan of said saxo and having one pull out so close in front of me a couple of months ago puttin me in hospital and my beloved bike worse for wear as well,
went for a run :scooter: today baring in mind there was a shower while i was out so the roads were slightly wet, so when yet another saxo (being driven by some baseball cap wearing chav:wanker:, is this some kinda law??) couldn`t wait the few seconds for me to pass instead pulled out in front of me causing me on a motorcyle in the wet to have to make emergency manouvers that could easily of ended up me sliding accros the tarmac, i was not best pleased, did have enough time this time round to slow down enough and get round him so as soon as i was along side the drivers door i found the door mirror the perfect hight for my left foot :D
didnt feel a thing so wasnt to sure if i`d hit it or not untill i heard it skating along the floor beside me :rotflmao:
so just so you all know those M3 style after market door mirrors come off VERY easily :D
hopefully he`ll think twice b4 pulling out infront of another biker so i do feel i`ve done my civic duty as a responsible biker

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Funny you should talk about Saxo's , had a Chavette in a Saxo trying to push me into the kerb going round a roundabout on saturday ..At the next lights i banged on her window and gave her a load of grief ..She looked shit scared then as we pulled away the bitch stuck her fingers up . Think the next time ill put the boot in:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ah the sweet revenge fills us all with a sense of well being

I had a good one last year when commuting home from work, filtered past about 20 cars at a set of lights when all of a sudden a merc driver decided filtering wasnt legal anymore so moved his car into me, fool should have taken a look in the mirror to see the police traffic car two back :) Copper straight out of the car having words with said driver, bet he wont try that stunt again ha ha, must say it gave me a little faith in a police force that to date i had had only bad experiences

as for saxo drivers, can they not all be burned at the stake

rob

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
In all seriousness (if thats possible... :)) What are the consequences for hoofing someone's wing mirror off? Im not talking about the initial consequences as they are not likely to catch you but what if they got your reg plate? Dont get me wrong, im all for it!

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Criminal damage probably

·
Registered
37 Posts
Criminal damage probably

I imagine it would be a very difficult one to judge as its your word vs........passenger most likely would not be classed as a witness as in car crash situation (or it was in my case) i suppose it all depends on the person/persons involved

rob

·
Registered
341 Posts
Had the same thing sort of happen to me i was going up a dual carriageway with traffic lights at the top there were queues of cars from it being rush hour and i was filtering behind a big Bmw 1200 and this turd in a black M3 moved to the left to close off the gap for me and the bmw to filter down but the guy did it that suddenly the 1200 from what i saw nearly did an endo from stopping so quick.

The guy managed to catch the bike before it toppled and recomposed himself before waiting for the lights to go green as the lights went green the M3 driver started to move forward slowly with traffic and with this created a gap to filter again for the bmw bike and mine.

So the guy on the Bmw slowly raises his right leg and swiftly kicks the M3 mirror off its mountings and straight away absolutely booted it on the bike the look on the M3 drivers face was as funny as fcuk completely dumbstruck from what had happened.
And also missed the green lights and had to wait again.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think if they did ever get your reg plate you could just say the guy pulled out/moved over so far as to nearly cause an accident that the mirror hit your knee and got knocked off. Luckily no more damage was done and the driver was lucky not to have run over a biker. I think that would work as it makes it look twice as bad for the driver.

·
Registered
147 Posts
there are so many different angles you can look at this from i suppose, i gues you could say you had no option as you felt under threat, things can be twisted so many ways

rob
especially if they say it was a maniac pulling wheelies and speeding on a bike :eek: and you get a bike hating copper,then ya fooked lol

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
so the decision is that if you are going to do it, make sure you scarper as quickly as possible. Leaving the scene of an accident is going to get you in big trouble with the big blue.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as far as riding like a nob doing wheelies etc it was to wet for that lol and as for not catching me i didnt ride off at speed once i`d knocked his mirror off i rode nice n slow in front of him just in case he wanted to stop and discus wha had just happened :cool: imagine he didnt fancy it as he turned off lol :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
so the decision is that if you are going to do it, make sure you scarper as quickly as possible. Leaving the scene of an accident is going to get you in big trouble with the big blue.
either that or poke the twat in the eye before you do the mirrors lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
The chavs want as little exposure to the police as possible so the chances of one actually calling to report you kicking a mirror off is slim to zero.

Been there myself on more than a few occasions in my 30 odd years of riding bikes. It was more Vauxhall Nova's I had to contend with, its probably their kids that are now driving the Saxo's lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
To be fair i think this thread is very open to different opinion and points of view, some people will feel that the correct action is to stay within the law when others will see that using tactics such as mirror removal more appropriate, i suppose its the individual who faces up to such consequence thus making the correct decision :smokin:

i say death to saxos..................shit cars anyway :666:

·
Registered
154 Posts
To be fair i think this thread is very open to different opinion and points of view, some people will feel that the correct action is to stay within the law when others will see that using tactics such as mirror removal more appropriate, i suppose its the individual who faces up to such consequence thus making the correct decision :smokin:

i say death to saxos..................shit cars anyway :666:
Good point and well made, however, the heat of the moment sometimes over-rules the most law abiding of peoples sense of wrong or right so that also needs to be taken in to account.

If I were pushed in to taking a charge of wilfull distruction I would be pushing for a charge or reckless endangerment or driving without due care and attention on the Saxo pilot at the very least.

Remember, there is ALWAYS a lawyer who will chase a case on your behalf.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts