KTM Owners Forum banner

241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Saw this yesterday too. Looked a very simple conversion although the exhaust system was so much nicer than the Akky full system being shown on the road 790 next to this.

I like the 790 Adventure but the new GT was the most impressive new KTM by a mile.

·
Registered
605 Posts
It used to be the standard mod for any KTM road bike but not sure it really needs it.
I wouldn't have thought +1 on the rear would have made much difference on the road?

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
It used to be the standard mod for any KTM road bike but not sure it really needs it.
I wouldn't have thought +1 on the rear would have made much difference on the road?
Agree 100% but he bought it for me as a thank you for getting his 790 delievered to mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My seal was changed a couple of weeks ago and seems fine now. I also have a leak from the cam cover and that gasket is being replaced in a couple of weeks. I was told when they were fitted at the factory a gasket sealant was not used and dealers have been told to replace faulty ones and use gasket sealant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How's your 790 nowadays? My oil leak was fixed for about a week after a new seal was fitted. After a couple of weeks it started leaking again but the leak was so small as to not bother me but now it's back with a vengeance. Back to the dealers in two weeks. Bit pissed off as this lets down what is otherwise an amazing bike. And no my chain is not too tight!

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
How's your 790 nowadays? My oil leak was fixed for about a week after a new seal was fitted. After a couple of weeks it started leaking again but the leak was so small as to not bother me but now it's back with a vengeance. Back to the dealers in two weeks. Bit pissed off as this lets down what is otherwise an amazing bike. And no my chain is not too tight!
Which leak? Chain will affect input shaft not valve cover.

241 - 258 of 258 Posts