KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
990 So the Adv is going to the great dealers in the sky on Saturday, and my Orange / vitamin C cravings will be replaced with a 950 SE. So I have a few bits that will probably be for sale once the deal is finally done. I have no idea what they'd fetch on e-bay so looking for some guidelines.

Black Dog skid plate. They're $315 + shipping + I got stung for another £35 (IIRC) duty. Used with scratches but still as strong as ever.

G2 throttle Cam (200, 300, and 400 cams included) - I used the 300 on road (and some off) and it really calmed my throttle down. Basically as new because it takes no wear. They are £80 new.

Touratech rear luggage rack/plate in black. Used a bit but in good nick. £52.

I was hoping to clear £200 after postage for the lot - reckon I'm about right or way off? There's bit's to buy for my new baby don't ya know :) Also do you think it's worth stating I'll fit them FOC if they come to my house with cash or no point as they really are bolt on's?

I'm not selling until I know for sure that the deal will go through OK, and "possibly" the G2 will stay if the throttle on the SE is jerky (but I doubt that!!).

cheers

Markie

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jealous??? yes i am! :frown::D
thanks - TBH it's one of those "I just want one" rather than a well thought out, researched and planned purchase. But feck it, I want one, it was time to change my Adv, and if it all goes horribly wrong I'll sell it on :)

The rest of my life seems so planned and organized, I need to have some fun....

cheers

Markie

PS anyone know of any off road lanes near Peterborough I can have a go at after picking it up? Don't want to waste my first ride on the A1, M25 and M3 ......

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
thanks - TBH it's one of those "I just want one" rather than a well thought out, researched and planned purchase. But feck it, I want one, it was time to change my Adv, and if it all goes horribly wrong I'll sell it on :)

The rest of my life seems so planned and organized, I need to have some fun....

cheers

Markie

PS anyone know of any off road lanes near Peterborough I can have a go at after picking it up? Don't want to waste my first ride on the A1, M25 and M3 ......
Yeah i sold my adventure and went back to mx but I defo want a super enduro soon!

Bit flat down you're way!? nice and windy though which is good business for me! ;):D

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah faily flat although Hampshire has a reasonable amount of lanes and Salisbury plain is only an hour away, but would have liked to have doen something up there (different an all that).

cheers

Markie

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deal is done "Happy, happy, joy, joy" [1]

So in the next week I'll be taking some pictures and posting here before the dreaded e-bay. I also remember I have a pair of fork air bleeders (minus one rubber cap). I reserve the right to sell if someone PM's me with an "offer I can't refuse" :) but expect to get the pics up by next weekend with costs for postage. Skid platre is big and heavy, so if anyone can get to North Hampshire[2] that'd probably be best.

Did I mention I'm happy?4

cheers

Markie
[1] anyone remember Ren and Stimpy?
[2] Fleet area, or I work from near Heathrow and south of Winchester most weeks as well if that suits.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey, Stimpy, go answer de flap.

Forgot all about that!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All

I've had a lot of interest on all the parts so offering as per the order I receivced the PM's other than, as stated, anyone close for the skid plate. If the first PM doesn't want it, i'll go down the list, so please be patient!

cheers.

Markie.

PS I should have been out on it today but instead had it on the drive in bits for fitting Aurtoocom, sat nav, and did some preventative maintence - you can bet good money it'll pi** down all of next weekend now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts