KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buyin a helmet on ebay uk but the dude does not want to ship internationally.

Anyone be prepared to help a kiwi bro with either a pick up if close by or receive the helmet and post/ship it to NZ for me?

I have a paypal account and would be happy to cover the fees etc on top of post.

Any possibilities would be cool, many thanks

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
kev and a few others arent that far away, it's just if they can be arsed to do it, failing that send it to me and i'll send it on its way to u

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kev and a few others arent that far away, it's just if they can be arsed to do it, failing that send it to me and i'll send it on its way to u
No worries, if someone is real close that makes life easy, I wouldn't even have a clue where the place is.

You may want to check if it is covered by NZ helmet laws as I have one with a Gold ACU sticker that isn't considered legal here and I was told that I could get booked for no helmet if I was caught wearing it.
Should be ok, it is a Shoei Hornet which I believe are international but definitely worth the mention.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump .... kev or others?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts