KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just booked my holidays to orlando , florida (taking daughter to disney) not forgetting all the attractions for myself (wet and wild etc..........uhmmm i mean for the kids:rotflmao::rotflmao:) anybody been is it worth the money?????

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
lucky you.....:hmh:, never bin myself, infact never been out of europe. hope you have a great time.....:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've been to Tampa and it was kind of trashy... and Daytona and that wasn't bad. Never been to Disney World though. Hope you like to wait in lines.. I know Disney Land was bad about the lines.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Been several times... dont try to do it all ....its HUGE.....

Get packed up the night before and go i early if its in school holidays as it will be busy which means queues....
If it rains go on the water rides... all the yanks run for cover (WTF !)

Oh and if you fancy a class night out then Vito`s is excellent (on International Drive)... looks really posh but they are cool and you will not need to eat for a week !!!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Yeah, it's amazing. From what i remember:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Been a few times but awhile ago now, unbelieveable it really is a fantasy world, you and the kids will love it. also on international drive tuesday nights were bike nights well worth a look 100 bikes +, boss hogs and all sorts.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lucky you.....:hmh:, never bin myself, infact never been out of europe. hope you have a great time.....:D
its abit like leeds mate apparently!:D
the downside is i could have part chopped my bike for an R BUT THE MISSUS SAID:censored:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been to Tampa and it was kind of trashy... and Daytona and that wasn't bad. Never been to Disney World though. Hope you like to wait in lines.. I know Disney Land was bad about the lines.
always negative when you live in the country your on about, its like the americans coming to london WTF its crap:D

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been several times... dont try to do it all ....its HUGE.....

Get packed up the night before and go i early if its in school holidays as it will be busy which means queues....
If it rains go on the water rides... all the yanks run for cover (WTF !)

Oh and if you fancy a class night out then Vito`s is excellent (on International Drive)... looks really posh but they are cool and you will not need to eat for a week !!!
thanks for the advice mate international drive is where i'm at!

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been a few times but awhile ago now, unbelieveable it really is a fantasy world, you and the kids will love it. also on international drive tuesday nights were bike nights well worth a look 100 bikes +, boss hogs and all sorts.
COOOOOOL, will take a look i'm sure!

·
Registered
49 Posts
im here now just started my two weeks holiday, sat waiting for the family to get ready then we are going to typhoon lagoon. this is my 5th time its the best place on earth. are you driving if so get a sat nav it saves alot of arguments with the mrs as they are crap at map reading. when you going? its not a holiday for relaxing the best advice i could give is get up early get to parks for the opening time then hit all the big rides first . message back if your driving if so ill give you the website of where to buy a map that shows you all villa locations ,hotels, parks , eating , airports, its made for the english going to florida.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im here now just started my two weeks holiday, sat waiting for the family to get ready then we are going to typhoon lagoon. this is my 5th time its the best place on earth. are you driving if so get a sat nav it saves alot of arguments with the mrs as they are crap at map reading. when you going? its not a holiday for relaxing the best advice i could give is get up early get to parks for the opening time then hit all the big rides first . message back if your driving if so ill give you the website of where to buy a map that shows you all villa locations ,hotels, parks , eating , airports, its made for the english going to florida.
not driving mate (maybe hire a bike for one day to go to "daytona beach")(how much is car hire?) going sept6 for two weeks because all the kids back at school(don't know about there though) staying on international drive bought all my super saver plus tickets £812 for 14 days all access to wet&wild,universal studios, aquapark,busch gardens etc...:smokin:
getting excited but not as excited as my exhaust coming:scooter:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bush Gardens is fantastic, Disney World is great for the littleuns but i thought it was naff until my youngest bit Mickeys nose and wouldn't let go LOL. Sea World is good too. I'd love to go back there someday as the Americans really know how to fill a plate up :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts