KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Firstly get well soon Stumo, I had a compound to the right femur some time ago and I’m as good as new now. Chin up and be positive⚙⚙👍.
Madron -There are hard and easy routes, you can change between the two as you wish throughout the day. They load your GPS up with maps and give it to you at the start of the day. Not a race, just need to finish each day, no points/positions.
This year will be my first, at least four of us doing it, some have done it before.

Reactions: Miner

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
Cheers everyone.

It was a stupid little tipoff, bike rolled down the hill and hit my leg:(

The leg is starting to feel like a leg and not just something attached to my body. Starting to see some progress after a couple of physio sessions.

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
No pain from the break etc, just from the physio stuff. It''s that painful i don't know if i should laugh or cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Miner

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
No pain from the break etc, just from the physio stuff. It''s that painful i don't know if i should laugh or cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have they said about taking the pin out in about a years time? I had both of mine pulled out. They cut your arse cheek, then hook onto the eyelet on the end of the pin. Big bad mofo pulls it out and then stitches you up. Things might be less barbaric now - mine were 30 odd years ago.

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
I've got a lovely plate screwed to my femur, which broke immediately above my knee so it couldn't be pinned.

I forgot to ask for x-rays last time i was in for a check-up, the next one is in about 5 or 6 weeks, i'll ask then, be interesting to see how many screws they've used :oops::oops::oops:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts