KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
............. and be prepared to get really filthy when it rains - those high mudguards ain't half as effective as the stock Duke item.

·
Registered
273 Posts
............. and be prepared to get really filthy when it rains - those high mudguards ain't half as effective as the stock Duke item.
Would be interesting to see a combi of the chopped standard muddy and a high one. Chop say the front triangle part back in so youve just got the rear and fork covers and chop the high one so it doesnt go back to the rad as much..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
my old duke 1...... the high front guard just bolts on the holes are already there

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
There's been a few on here. I personally think it looks a bit turd but this on the other hand looks fooking great: Customised Duke 2 linky

Have to agree the duke with just a high mudguard looks gay but i do like the look of this one...

Still wouldnt go back to having 1 after moving to the EXC though

·
Registered
273 Posts
Would be interesting to see a combi of the chopped standard muddy and a high one. Chop say the front triangle part back in so youve just got the rear and fork covers and chop the high one so it doesnt go back to the rad as much..
just to update this and myself above I found a pic of one randomly the other day..

88241216820174515104918.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
273 Posts
..and then you'll have to sort some fork protectors and make brackets to adapt them onto the duke mudguard mount points. I imagine thats why the pic I posted had the muddy chopped back but left on ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought the front guard ages ago matched to the colour of the bike but haven't got round to fitting it. I looked at how it would fit and assume I do need the braket and some longer screws or something? Where can I get just a braket for it?
What you have is an aftermarket piece, the bracket you speak of is an integral part of the KTM front guard.

Spacers and bolts or fab a bracket is the way to go now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts