KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Just don't walk in the shop with a balaclava on or try to visit 'out of hours' ...............................................

Never used them I am afraid but I know some of the guys there and they seem to be a good bunch !

·
Registered
374 Posts
Me and some mates went and I almost walked out with an RSV4 but sense took over... and the ol' bill turned up.

*kidding of course, after having my 990 SMR knicked I would castrate any thieving scum I came across.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Was in there the other week. There was no one around with any worthwhile KTM knowledge but they seemed like nice guys. They didn't seem interested at all in trying to flog me a bike though, despite me being in 'I really want to part with my cash' mode, and so I've subsequently arranged to buy elsewhere.

·
Registered
38 Posts
bought my 990 adventure from them, they will always give you a good deal when buying a bike. I recommended the dealer to my friend who got the 990adv from them about £1000 cheaper then in other shops.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
I used them when I needed a fuel tap for my adventure, they were the only dealer local to me that actually stocked it, surprise surprise Lagunas didn't have one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've used them for the last couple of years to service my 690 Duke.
Their a family run concern and I have nothing but praise for their service and attitude towards their customers.
Highly recommended.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought my first KTM from In Moto a year ago.

they were very keen to give me the best deal when I bought the bike and the staff were very friendly. Pre-delivery preparation, however, was rushed and I didn't have confidence that the first service had been done with care. There were oil drips over the engine and my impression was that the workshop is set up for a constant feed of 125s and scooters which is fair enough but it dilutes the KTM experience that their techs have. The customer service was not what I would expect after spending £10,500 on a new bike but I accepted it , perhaps because I considered the overall deal to be good.

If I had kept that bike, I would have booked the 2nd service elsewhere, but only for peace of mind.

Jon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.