KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Im a bit annoyed at the moment as instead of watching the Red Bull X-Fighters i am watching QI, does anyone know what the hell is going on as i have been looking forward to this all week. :mad:

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I know one of the riders crashed into the crowd. That might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh that doesn't sound good :eek: and yeah that might be a good reason, do you know who it was by any chance and how did u find out if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Don't know who. Toddy is there and he put this on facebook

'Rebull fmx rider overshot kicker n crashed from the air into crowd ... Eeep'

·
Registered
940 Posts
Found this
"On Saturday 14th August 2010, @DeDeVilla said: Took one for the team testing the track. Did a 10-15 meter front flip into the crowd without the bike. 3 people to the hospital, one guy on the stretcher. I am fine but really beat up!!!"

·
Registered
70 Posts
because only a small minority will be interested in motorbikes . most of the uk population will rather watch a big public school *** spout nonsence ! what ever happened to bikes on top gear ? ? ?

·
Registered
498 Posts
it turns out the main comp was bit of a con as the qualifing results was what counted..the riders decided it was to dodgy to go out there & compete to the max in the main event due to the course being a bit dodgy due to the rain (what a bunch of cockahoots red bull are for not covering all the track up with bit of poly)so they knew before hand what the results wer..i spose in away it dindt matter to much as we all thought they was all competeing,but in actuall fact they wer just having a play

1 - 12 of 12 Posts