KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Or is it just too shit a county to warrant having an enduro? 馃槀馃檲

Just seeing if any fellow members are in my neck of the woods. 馃槈

Registered
yup. theres loads of places to go . back of the steel works in scunthorpe is my favourite loop. theres some really hardcore stuff there. 27 mile loop and we discover new parts all the time.

theres wyham, 3 lakes enduro (currently closed but always reopens) , edge enduro club which runs brilliant events plus loads of motocross tracks (caistor, fatcats, uncle eddies)

on top of that theres mablethorpe sand racing every other sunday in winter and if you go up north a bit theres the grass hillclimb events come summer.

loads of choice and I mix it up as much as possible to keep it interesting

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info mate, maybe we can hookup sometime? I grew up in Scunthorpe but I now live between Lincoln and Gainsborough.

What do you think to KORC?

Registered
best offer I've had all valentine's day ;)

for sure come with, the only rule we have is you have to wear your pants on your head to stop them getting mucky.
I'll send you a pm.

korc is alright for a change of scene. theres nothing difficult there though and the motocross track is full of bricks and glass bottles. saying that my younger nephew loves it.

the weekend events were always good, live band, loads of beer and watching 50 lads chase after the only bird on site is hilarious

Registered
I鈥檒l be moving to just outside Gainsborough later this year. Have a ktm 530. Quite new to enduro but am up for meeting up and getting riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts