KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Right then, looks like it’s on!!

Let’s have a roll call of Who’s going ,and what bike you taking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Right then, looks like it’s on!!
Yeh, I've just re-read the email and it would suggest that the event is happening regardless of whether the current level of restrictions are lifted or not... cool.

I'll be on my 1190 Adv with full camping gear
I think there's 5 of us in total.

·
Registered
798 Posts
There’s two of us going
Well either be in the 500 and 300!
Or the Africa twin and 650 dakar.
I hear some trf rides may be organised, so depends how long in the roads the ride will be before the lanes, and not sure what the enduro course will be like.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a ticket to last years cancelled one so bounced it over to 2021 rather than getting a refund.
Just wondering if any others from here are going (if it goes ahead)?
Do you think more tickets will become available and if not how soon can you get them for next year

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Do you think more tickets will become available and if not how soon can you get them for next year
Their website says they are in talks to arrange more tickets but they also have a waiting list so... I dunno... can't hurt to get your name down.

For next year.. I'm gonna guess this August as that is when I bought my last ones (early bird discounted tickets), that was August 2019 btw (for the 2020 event that was cancelled).

·
Registered
798 Posts
Have any of the guys here going had their tickets sent yet??

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The email confirmation (you should have received when you bought your tickets) is your ticket, it has a QR code on it that will be scanned at the gate.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Do you think more tickets will become available
I was sniffing around the ABR forum yesterday and I think the decision about the extra tickets is linked to the easing of covid restrictions. The press seem to have decided that the relaxing will be pushed back 2-4 weeks, to be announced by BoJo in Monday.

If the restriction are eased then I guess extra tickets may be offered next week.

·
Registered
798 Posts
The email confirmation (you should have received when you bought your tickets) is your ticket, it has a QR code on it that will be scanned at the gate.
Can’t find that, I’ll e-mail them Monday!
Thanks

Bike update, we will be going on the 990 and Africa Twin!!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
One of guys in our group has an Africa Twin... can't remember what the others have, or who is still going out of us as we arranged it so long ago.

·
Registered
798 Posts
One of guys in our group has an Africa Twin... can't remember what the others have, or who is still going out of us as we arranged it so long ago.
Yeh I think by the looks of it , waste of time bringing the enduro bikes, I can’t see them allowing ragly hall to be ripped up!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Yep, looking forward to having a weekend away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going on my own just to get away for the weekend. I'll arrive on Friday and stay Saturday night if I don't run out of things to do. I'll be leaving the KTMs behind though and going on my drz400e.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts