KTM Owners Forum banner

Anyone on here hoping to attended the 2021 ABR festival?

5K views 57 replies 14 participants last post by  BDG 
#1 ·
I had a ticket to last years cancelled one so bounced it over to 2021 rather than getting a refund.
Just wondering if any others from here are going (if it goes ahead)?

#4 ·
Was brilliant first year at Ragley hall, brilliant venue, brilliant folks.
Cool.. I haven't done Ragley Hall yet.
My first ever ABR festival was the last year of it just being held just in a field that had an off-road track attached.
And it was over a particular hot weekend, riding that track was punishing in the heat.

This time I'm going up on my 1190 so there'll be no green laning.

#12 ·
Were going
Never been, not sure weather to take the big bikes or enduro bikes? What do you take?

Two of us are going up on the Friday for the full weekend camping.
We’re talking the wife’s horse box, beer and bbq![emoji41]
Sounds like a few ere are going, cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
I took an enduro bike in the van and camped

There is a 4 mile trail course around the big House and it was fun

Plus 4-5 miles away was a proper enduro course - so just pop across to that via the backroads (legal bike of course)

If you want to ride a big bike, take your licence etc and take a demo ride on all manner of new bikes - 1260 Multi was a Laff in MX boots

#14 ·
I took my trail bike on a trailer when I went a few years back (to the old site).

This time I'm going up on my 1190 with camping gear. I'm going more just for the weekend away rather than trail riding. Might take some of the new demo bikes out but that could be expensive if anything happened as I think there's generally a £1000 excess on demo ride insurance, so.... there's that.

I guess there will be some guided road rides organised for people who have come on road bikes.
The TRF normally organise some trail rides for people to explore the local areas too.

#17 ·
I've had a chat with my mate and we've decided that we are going away that weekend regardless. Need to wait for the official decision the 14th and i needs be plan from then.
I think there's 5 of us in our group so if it does get cancelled maybe some of the others will be up for an alternative weekend... wherever that might be.

#23 ·
There’s two of us going
Well either be in the 500 and 300!
Or the Africa twin and 650 dakar.
I hear some trf rides may be organised, so depends how long in the roads the ride will be before the lanes, and not sure what the enduro course will be like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Their website says they are in talks to arrange more tickets but they also have a waiting list so... I dunno... can't hurt to get your name down.

For next year.. I'm gonna guess this August as that is when I bought my last ones (early bird discounted tickets), that was August 2019 btw (for the 2020 event that was cancelled).

#35 ·
I'm going on my own just to get away for the weekend. I'll arrive on Friday and stay Saturday night if I don't run out of things to do. I'll be leaving the KTMs behind though and going on my drz400e.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.