KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of us up that way looking to get out but don't know the lanes?

Was think of trying that Berwyn leisure place.... as a last resort. Any good?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've been there with my son and a mate. Lower ground is stoney hardpack with a few jumps and banked up corners for the MX'ers and it goes part way up the hill and across to the righ and then drops back down. The upper part of the hill has a couple of 'enduro' style loops that pass through the trees. There are some logs fixed across the track on the hillside to practice going over (or you can just divert around them)

Here's a short vid i took of my son on the lower part

http://vimeo.com/15392383

Its in a lovely spot (if i remember corectly you need to turn off near a postbox set into a wall)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It can be a bugger to find. Get to Llanarmon DC then head up towards the Wayferer, after about 1mile after leavn Llanarmon you pass a sign on right saying Berwyn barns, tale next turnin left. Or just do the wayferer and Ceriog way out of Llanarmon Dc.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks like fun Scotsy...

Nick
It WAS fun Nick, .................... until i approached a single log, fixed across the path (approx 15" dia) and decided to try and pop the front wheel up with my newly fitted rekluse. I did pop it up ok but at some point going over the log i flipped the bike over backwards and came down hard LOL

Once i'd straightened the bars i decided to go round the log next time Ha Ha

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
It WAS fun Nick, .................... until i approached a single log, fixed across the path (approx 15" dia) and decided to try and pop the front wheel up with my newly fitted rekluse. I did pop it up ok but at some point going over the log i flipped the bike over backwards and came down hard LOL

Once i'd straightened the bars i decided to go round the log next time Ha Ha
Ha ha,LOL. Im in East Sussex so going to the Enduro Kent event this Sunday. Thats going to be fun... Especially if it rains. NOT

Nick

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys... looks like I'm sorted for this weekend but as I split my weekends between Surrey and Ellsemere Port I'll be giving it a go. Always up for riding up that way if anyone gets out a bit but need to plan ahead.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Cheers guys... looks like I'm sorted for this weekend but as I split my weekends between Surrey and Ellsemere Port I'll be giving it a go. Always up for riding up that way if anyone gets out a bit but need to plan ahead.
Dude i live in ellesmere port! Well between da port as we call it and goole! ;-)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Have to get out riding :) out to the Olde Red Lion tonight if you fancy a beer?
Ha well i am in the Goole stage of living right now but should be back by the end of next month! :burnout:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts