KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's not been on in nearly 2 years, does anyone know him outside of the forum?

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send him my regards - had a great day trail riding with him many moons ago!
Spoke to Nick last month. He's fine and well.

I'll let him know you've asked about him.
I did try to message him through the forum but didn't get a reply. I did an event with him and was just wondering what had happened, if anything?

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
I did try to message him through the forum but didn't get a reply. I did an event with him and was just wondering what had happened, if anything?
I spoke to him last week, he said you’d messaged him but he darked you, this was his response

“I’m done with forum, since BDA became a mod it’s gone proper wank, he’s a cunt, a business busting cunt who doesn’t know his arsehole from his earhole when it comes to suspension, plus, I miss Weeksy, what’s he got now ? A Hyosung GT 650 ?”

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I spoke to him last week, he said you’d messaged him but he darked you, this was his response

“I’m done with forum, since BDA became a mod it’s gone proper wank, he’s a cunt, a business busting cunt who doesn’t know how arsehole from his earhole when it comes to suspension, plus, I miss Weeksy, what’s he got now ? A Hyosung GT 650 ?”
Do you still see him at your weekly ferret club meetings?

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

“I’m done with forum, since BDA became a mod it’s gone proper wank, he’s a cunt, a business busting cunt who doesn’t know how arsehole from his earhole when it comes to suspension, plus, I miss Weeksy, what’s he got now ? A Hyosung GT 650 ?”
Cunt

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I used to see Nick at a few events, rode with him last some time ago, he was really enjoying MX practice with his pals. Maybe he‘s gone all manly and big air on us🥳🥳. @Scuff put a shout in from me too. Is he still on the RM?.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts