KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any experience of using pivot pegz on their bikes that they could share with me good or bad? Are they just another gimmick or the best wonga north of £100 you could spend?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have used them for a couple of years. I bought them because the left peg was eating its way through my boot sole every time I changed gear. A pair of Pivot Pegz has worked out far cheaper than a couple of pairs of new boots.

No issues with feeling dissengaged with the bike, but I only ride lanes.

Greg

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I run a pair on my Duke 2 and love 'em! :D Changing gear and rear braking is much smoother now in comparison to the standard pegs. Keep an eye on eBay for a pair, they make a really good secondhand buy as they show very little signs of wear and the internals are fully serviceable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pivot Pegz anyone?

Thanks for the replies. I'm a reasonably brisk Enduro rider so it was that application that interests me most. I guess it's a marmite situation, you either love em or hate em! I run a rekluse clutch with LHRB coversion on my 250 excf which I can't praise enough ( the LHRB is the neat bit, the Rekluse being neccessary to acheive it !) and that too is like marmite if you follow the various threads on here! Maybe I'll just have to try the pegz and see. Any more comments/replies either way more than welcome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Raptor pegs

Thanks - know Mr NikNak, we have had the odd deal or three! - top bloke.
Ive had a look at their web site ( raptor that is) - the sharpest thing I have ever come across is the mother in laws tongue until I saw these things, you could slice bread with those teeth! They must eat a pair of boots with each ride!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts