·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Do you own a Adv S? :confused:

Do you struggle to get your feet on the ground? :confused:

Do you wanna swap suspension with me? (Regular sized Adv) ;):D
In a few weeks i will

I struggle to keep em on the ground

Not if it is the set on your bike I have seen you ride!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not if it is the set on your bike I have seen you ride!
Sssssh! One careful sunday owner (ok, that was the person before me but it's technically the truth :rolleyes:)

How much is your setup costing you then? Want me to run them in whilst you're in Canadialand :scooter:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Yeah ok - but don't call me il call you

Around the £600 mark mate. Mooky has some 'S' forks for sale, and if you got your shock raised and sold your original forks you could only have a £300 outlay

Mookys are tuned/serviced by Superplush - very good reputation. Could be worth a look.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Sssssh! One careful sunday owner (ok, that was the person before me but it's technically the truth :rolleyes:) - PUDDLE KING!

How much is your setup costing you then? Want me to run them in whilst you're in Canadialand :scooter:
ps. Super enduro up for grabs in for sale Gareth ;);)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
42 Posts
see if you would of learned to ride properly i would of swapped my great 950 ad SSSSSSSSSSSSS for your shed so
either cut your legs down or learn to ride like a normal person ya fecking tw.t

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
see if you would of learned to ride properly i would of swapped my great 950 ad SSSSSSSSSSSSS for your shed so
either cut your legs down or learn to ride like a normal person ya fecking tw.t
You don't own a KTM anymore, what are you doing on here :confused: Remember you sold it so that you could go make jewelery and be generally kept under the thumb in yankland ;):p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts