KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well iv had it a week now so thought i would stick some pics up, its my first KTM and found it when looking for a off roader to do some green laneing, lucky got me she came with both sets of wheels :)

shes a 2001 LC4 640E

needs a good tidy up and clean down but iv been too busy riding her to be bothered at the moment

and action man bike :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hehehe that LC4 looks like mint condition compared to mine. Hey is that one of those RC motos? And does it have a guppy pipe and 950 stickers? Just chuckling to myself at the prospect of a 950cc 2 smoker.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats Dude,

Mine arrived yesterday, 2002 model, and needs a tidy up as well but just minor stuff like some plastics (handguards mainly). I hear what your saying about to busy riding to spend time on it just now ....... I even blatted around in the rain yesterday instead of cleaner mine.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Did it break or does it just need some lube?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it actualy snapped off into the speedo drive, new one in only £20 i believe but still more cash.....thing is going for service and mot next week so thats another £130

ha ha yeh my sofa is the sofa of kings!

·
Registered
154 Posts
it actualy snapped off into the speedo drive, new one in only £20 i believe but still more cash.....thing is going for service and mot next week so thats another £130

ha ha yeh my sofa is the sofa of kings!
Yup that's a SofaKing large sofa
:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts