KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I don't look it:rolleyes::p:D

but I turn 30:eek:....................<ahem>:rolleyes:...........40 on Saturday....its a miracle i've made it this far so its time to drink!!

so anyone up for a few drinks In the West End on Friday afternoon

i've got a big party with a couple of my school mates back in Shropshire the following weekend so would be good to have a few jars with some good mates off here also.....

basic plan will be meet around 1 and go home when were full:p

whatdya reckon:smokin:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I know I don't look it:rolleyes::p:D

but I turn 30:eek:....................<ahem>:rolleyes:...........40 on Saturday....its a miracle i've made it this far so its time to drink!!

so anyone up for a few drinks In the West End on Friday afternoon

i've got a big party with a couple of my school mates back in Shropshire the following weekend so would be good to have a few jars with some good mates off here also.....

basic plan will be meet around 1 and go home when were full:p

whatdya reckon:smokin:
Happy Birthday mate. I thought you'd had enough beers in the first 40 years of your life to need to go out drinking. :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
might swing by for one after work but its my birthday weekend too so already have loadsa plans.

i am considerably younger than you tho ;)

·
Registered
565 Posts
might swing by for one after work but its my birthday weekend too so already have loadsa plans.

Suppose I'd better wish you happy birthday as well then. :p

Have a good one Ally. :D

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
nah your too old and stink a piss ;) oh and i fookin hate London, spend most of my life stuck in traffic there :p have a goodun oh and are you in in the morn so i can collect the stand ? :smokin:

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
I'll be there old git.....but you need someone to hold ya pint ....what with ya wonky wrist n all :p:D

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Would love to join you but the amount of train changes dont make it too easy on the way home pi££ed!

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

cool!

I'll be there old git.....but you need someone to hold ya pint ....what with ya wonky wrist n all :p:D
be good to see ya alf cut again Todmeister:); i call ya tommorow 'Sheila' chuck another shrimp on the barbie:p

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
thats the bed sorted for the night:D

be good to see ya alf cut again Todmeister:); i call ya tommorow 'Sheila' chuck another shrimp on the barbie:p
No worries.....and its a Prawn.....god youll get ya head smashed mate if you said shrimp over there lol ;)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Fook me Nick, wouldn't have said you were a day over 50. Where are you going then, could mebbe pop in for a quick one at some point?

:D

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fook me Nick, wouldn't have said you were a day over 50. Where are you going then, could mebbe pop in for a quick one at some point?

:D
true!!

PM me your number Al; and anyone else interested so i can bell ya with where we are

Would love to join you but the amount of train changes dont make it too easy on the way home pi££ed!
lightweight your only in Surrey:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Too many times I've ended up at the end of the line in Alton and had to get my old man to come and get me, he's not around anymore and I know what the wife would say :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts