KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up my brand new 690 smc (in white) yesterday after a year and some of living in orange county, california with no bike (duke 2 back in england) and boy i must say that this thing is as impressive as it looks... it took a lot of bribing and deliberation from the wife to let me have a bike, and low and behold she went out and bought me one as a surprise!!!

all i need to do now is get rid of that ghastly exhaust and fit something a little smaller and a tad louder as these americans are blind and severely unskilled at driving over here

ive been looking at the sc-project pipe and i was wondering if anyone has one and if and what mapping id need to go with it?
thanks in advance!!

ps how do you put pics from iphoto on here from my mac? :redface:

·
Registered
146 Posts
dude - you need to host the image online. try photobucket. and then hit the insert icon link when posting, it's in the tool bar at the top of the text box.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude! ill give that a go

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here we go... my new baby :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Very very nice

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks dude!! :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have just emailed SC Project about an exhaust for my soon to arrive SMC690 with the MEMJET. I have asked them what else i need to do to make it run right if anything. I will let you know what they say

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have just emailed SC Project about an exhaust for my soon to arrive SMC690 with the MEMJET. I have asked them what else i need to do to make it run right if anything. I will let you know what they say
Oh nice one dude!, I'll be looking forward to hear what they have to say cos I'm goin insane trying to decide about what kinda map or p/c to go with it!! Haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts