KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem was; bike went off and was engine going off when revving. Then we recharged battery via a car's donor battery and was able to go a repair shop.

Repairmen said there was a problem with regulator and stator. We replaced them with Bajaj's Pulsar 200's parts.

Now bike is working again and charging values are between 13.5V - 14.5V. I think these values are normal (As i read on web).

My first question is; does these values are normal? If not, what are the risks? Should i buy original parts which costs +350$? :frown:

On the other side; bike sometimes cant find neutral gear and randomly cant fasting up when i gear up and twisting until pulling cluth and chaning gear again. Is this issue could be related with above? If not what should i check? (I supposed its about clutch or gearbox)

Its 2008 125 Duke at 14k kilometers. I am the third owner. That motorcycle is use d hardly since all owners are newbie. :simple_smile:

Thanks for your helps.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
My problem was; bike went off and was engine going off when revving. Then we recharged battery via a car's donor battery and was able to go a repair shop.

Repairmen said there was a problem with regulator and stator. We replaced them with Bajaj's Pulsar 200's parts.

Now bike is working again and charging values are between 13.5V - 14.5V. I think these values are normal (As i read on web).

My first question is; does these values are normal? If not, what are the risks? Should i buy original parts which costs +350$? :frown:

On the other side; bike sometimes cant find neutral gear and randomly cant fasting up when i gear up and twisting until pulling cluth and chaning gear again. Is this issue could be related with above? If not what should i check? (I supposed its about clutch or gearbox)

Its 2008 125 Duke at 14k kilometers. I am the third owner. That motorcycle is use d hardly since all owners are newbie. :simple_smile:

Thanks for your helps.
?? Duke 125 didn't come out until 2011 ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts