KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found these few at the moment ,lots more taken just send me your number and i will have a look

Massive well done to all who entered ,apparently it was quite a tough course and even a few smaller bikes were struggling

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nice one :D was good fun, I was 108 on a 690 with Gordon and Craig if you happened to get any shots, thx!

Mark

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark ,good to meet up with yuo and well done on finishing ,only got these two and they're not that good as i had my little camera due to the weather

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi - Thanks for those - I was wondering if you were the guy with the camera that I fell off directly in-front of on the snotty bit but so far my dignity is intact :) . Thanks for the pics.
Mike
I was thinking that as well, lots of cameras at the muddy rooty rutty horrible bit's :D, none where I looked really cool pinging it up some of the little climbs with the 90 deg's turns at the top, well obviously I thought I looked cool but now we will never know ;)

Thanks for the pictures Jason, good to get some memories of it!

Mike, you must of been just in front of me, I can't remember it was a bit of a blur :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will be taking my little ktm to the cambrian so i can go around and find better places to take photos ,will be taking a better camera also .
When it does come up please put your numbers down so i can keep an eye out for you

·
Registered
208 Posts
Umil - were you the guy who got cross rutted on the first special on day 1 - If so, it was me who helped pull u out :) How did you find it on the 690s? Wasn't particularly tough on the EXCs but I pity the guy on the caponord with standard tyres. I saw on the riders list that a few GS's and HP2s were meant to be taking part but I didn't see any of them - Now that would have been hard work.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Umil - were you the guy who got cross rutted on the first special on day 1 - If so, it was me who helped pull u out :) How did you find it on the 690s? Wasn't particularly tough on the EXCs but I pity the guy on the caponord with standard tyres. I saw on the riders list that a few GS's and HP2s were meant to be taking part but I didn't see any of them - Now that would have been hard work.
Yeh that was me, thanks!, that was a big lesson learnt, plan ahead more lol I'd followed that guy into the section who had just stopped in front of me for no good reason and I was in same deep rut and was then knackered trying to get past until you gave me a hand :D I tried to keep on a separate line in all that stuff afterwards if I was catching up with anyone just in case, luckily that was the sighting lap so it didn't matter!! I think after that I made it through all the other specials with no stops (I think, it's hard to remember exactly) will be interested to see when the times come out, I wasn't pushing hard was just trying to be consistent. The 690 was great had no bother with it at all first time I've had it out with proper enduro tyres on it and only my second event ever on any off road bike, so was pleased to finish the whole thing. I mainly got passed of the fire tracks but I was deliberately pacing myself, on the trickier stuff it was great, had a few folks come past but never felt like I was holding anyone up. Let us know if you do he Cambrian there a few going from the forum on that as well will probably be a thread in the adventure section of this forum. A few of the lads from on here for the adventures and SE's around, I saw Ian take his 950 adventure up that horrible muddy step of a root climb on the first day ok, that was a sight to behold!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Top marks to the rider of 120 - He passed me on a fireroad and then realised that the reason I had slowed was a 90degree bend - A sight to behold him with both wheels locked skidding sideways - He made the turn though !

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi i was number 127 if you have any pics would appreciate a look

great weekend if a little wet on Saturday

well done everyone who took part

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing sorry ,if your doing the cambrian post your numbers up and i will keep an eye out for you

Have a look on enduro news,i know Bob was taking some photos on the day

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I was 107 - only did a lap and a half owing to tyre problems (OK, I give in, TKCs just don't cut it in Welsh slop!).

Was a bit puzzled at the picture of me in the first post, then remembered I've changed my riding kit and that was its first proper outing :rolleyes:.

All being well I'll be at the Cambrian, but probably on the 250 (and the regs are out today).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts