KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
16t front sprocket, akras and decent rubber

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Check out my mods in my sig ,modified seat screen topbox etc etc . Im very pleased with the outcome and it copes with long hrs in the saddle a treat. Let me know if you need pics etc

·
Registered
156 Posts
My seat modified by motorcycleseatworks has made a big difference. 690 screen is OK, but for long distances I'm going to look for something bigger (thinking of a Puig Touring II if it will fit). Dunlop Roadsmarts suit it really well and last a long time. KTM tankbag and topbox are very practical, keep the bike nice and slim, and are easily removed.

·
Registered
156 Posts
In that case I recommend the KTM 46L topbox. It looks a bit sh*t like all topboxes but is spacious, waterproof, and clips on and off easily. The bike's looks are pretty much restored when it's off. Very convenient. I travelled 200 miles yesterday on a return journey to a job and got the laptop case, hard hat and boots in it and left my helmet and bike boots locked inside when at work. As a bonus it also seemed to help with 90mph wheelies over the Yorkshire Dales blind summits on my detour home. Marvellous.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
3 choices ..Puig Screen, Pretender Screen and KTM 690 screen...Do a search , its all down to personal choice .Think the Puig is the highest one ..

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Not sure , and depends on your hight etc , ive got the 690 screen , it helps but it aint great .I dont do many motorways though .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts