KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if there is such a thing? i tried a search, nothing conclusive..

all the best from the Falklands!

59 days to go!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
pm pebble in the channel islands

·
Registered
7,985 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
14 days for delivery? OMG most of our customers would crap kittens!
If you don't mind using a forwarding shipping company ordering from the US is sometimes cheaper... But my god please don't e-mail us asking how much all the parts are in your currancy! I hate doing that kind of work! lol
ktm-parts.com - KTM Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, and much more!
We have a LOT in stock but it'll still take a bit to get to you since we HAVE to ship to somewhere in the US then that place will ship to you. The place we use for this is listed under customer support or whatever.. under international shipping.

And on off topic... the 2011 Thor Core dirtbike gear is pre selling like CRAZY!!! Seems like everyone is going to be wearing the same dirt gear!
And KTM went to Arai for their new street helmet ;) sweeetttt . wish I had the cash.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
the difference with bikerjersey is, sometimes you dont pay VAT, buying from the states you have to pay the customs taxe's and the pound is still shit..........

·
Registered
180 Posts
The dollar is still weaker than the pound :(
And we have a large amount of over seas customers so i'm guessing it's not too bad. A lot from Aus. and random other places. Some places I've never even heard of before! One was like a little island off of Aus.

And we have a guy from Dubai who orders A LOT. Lucky bastard :( He just got a 2011 KTM 350 a month before the US got them AND he lives in an awesome place. Although he said it was increadibly hot.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I used to get my KTM parts from PartShark but they've just ceased being a KTM seller. I managed to get a bunch of stuff from them at a good price over the last few months, in fact I just picked up the last shipment (including a 40T rear sprocket, RC8R throttle and toolkit) from the post office this morning. Pity there's so many other Power Parts I'd like to get.

I've thought about a freight forwarding company (KTM parts suggested theirs when I tried to buy some t-shirts that we don't get here in Aus) but the cost and hassle isn't really worth it for my sporadic big orders. Guess I'll have to wait till work pays for a trip to the US and I can get the parts posted to my hotel. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
It was actually cheaper to go through a shipping company than us when we were shipping over seas! lol
And if any of you want a few smaller items i'll take them to the post office myself and ship them. You can use my addy. Just PM me and i'll send you my address, just have to paypal me the exact shipping amount before i'll send it out. ONLY for you guys though. I don't want to get KTM on my butt lol

And no i'd remember tazmania. I was e-mailing with a man from russia yesterday. I'm pretty sure I talk to more of those over seas than I do people in the states! KTM only sent us one side of a tank protection kit.. we didn't check it we just took that box and shipped it.. it ended up going to Turkey... Guy e-mails me asking WTF? lol KTM says "oh we'll send the other half". Guy asks if we can send it to turkey.. uhh.. we should.. but.. uhhh.. NO idea what i'm going to do.

BTW REALLY doesn't supprise me when a dealer drops KTM. They screw you SO bad even as a dealer. And the prices are still increadibly high. The new Kini Red Bull stuff we finally get to sell.. a hoodie OUR COST is still $60+ !!!!! I KNOW it doesn't take THAT MUCH to make a hoodie.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cheers jusmaxey, I'll check 'em out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts