KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Can anyone recommend the best places to buy New or Used spares for a 950 smr, I binned mine today and I am after a few bits and pieces. A Tank and a headlight to name just two :frown:

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident fella :( I'd imagine that eBay, or the For Sale section on the forum would be the best bet for parts at a decent price. Otherwise it's the dealers for you. A good local dealership (Leisure Trails in Notts is my local) would be the least hassle...just give them a list and get all the bits in one go.

Might be worthwhile telling us what year and colour it is also. The collective could keep their peepers open for you?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for that. The bike is an 07 Black smr I also need:- front mudguard,
break lever,
Rhs tank panel
rear plastic trim and possibly a rear brake pedal. Pssst off to say the least!:mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You wouldnt happen to have a number and web address would you, Oh yes just remembered Handlebars and mounts.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Redline. Use google.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont know how fast but ran out of grip on the front and ended up in a dry stone wall. Streightened every thing up and managed to get home ok 40 miles of interesting riding on B roads and motorway with no front brake:eek:. The missus is not a happy bunny!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts