KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thats the plan.

A few of us thought it'd be a good idea as we haven't had one for ages.

So get your arses in gear & get out there. :)

Also posted up on Londonbikers forum.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I'm gonna try to get my bike back on the road for this. I think the last BCR I was on was pretty much the last time I rode...:(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be there.. where about we meeting for this one ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bollocks, only just putting the engine back in this weekend. But i would love to join you another time on one of my free weekends if thats ok

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bollocks, only just putting the engine back in this weekend. But i would love to join you another time on one of my free weekends if thats ok
If you start on Friday night you'll be done by midday Saturday, then just a quick test ride & you'll be ready & rareing to go on Sunday.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you start on Friday night you'll be done by midday Saturday, then just a quick test ride & you'll be ready & rareing to go on Sunday.
Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that. i'm a single dad and this friday i am courtially obliged to be taking my daughter up to the midlands for her 4 weekly weekend stay. Its a pain in the arse to do and usually ends up with me finally getting home at about 10 or 11pm.

However if i start bright and early on saturday morning i may still finish by the afternoon so i will keep an eye on this thread.

Where is the usual meeting place?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that. i'm a single dad and this friday i am courtially obliged to be taking my daughter up to the midlands for her 4 weekly weekend stay. Its a pain in the arse to do and usually ends up with me finally getting home at about 10 or 11pm.

However if i start bright and early on saturday morning i may still finish by the afternoon so i will keep an eye on this thread.

Where is the usual meeting place?
Collier row, roller bowl roundabout.

·
Registered
777 Posts
What kinda time we looking at?
Stupid O'clock but don't argue with 'Our Leader - Moto' We have to leave that early to squeeze in umpteen 'Chit Chat' breaks where Moto doles out sage advice and his opinions on everything from Life, The universe and everything in between! :p:D and that's why we love him and his BCR's Rock! :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Just looked on Gmaps and it's 76 miles from home to the meeting place so I'm staying in bed then going to Brightonia for the day.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts