KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put up a thread last week looking for some decals for my supermoto and Crispy came to the rescue .

After several emails we came up with a design that i was happy with .He sent over the file and i took it to my mate that own a sign company in2-signs .He printed them onto vehicle wrap material and then laminated them .....................................I think the end product is spot on .

I just need fit the fender decal and its done !

So BIG shout out to Crispy !!! He da man :smokin:

·
Registered
7,650 Posts
dem luk well gud init.......... that iz one shiny bike too dude

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
luvely sticker kit! looks extremely nice:D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Pope Benny arrives in town very soon - maybe a sainthood for Crispy? ....... nope that was awarded to St Oggo of this Parish ............ so that leaves only a Papal Medal and maybe the opportunity for Crispy to drop on his knees and kiss his ring.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Pope Benny arrives in town very soon - maybe a sainthood for Crispy? ....... nope that was awarded to St Oggo of this Parish ............ so that leaves only a Papal Medal and maybe the opportunity for Crispy to drop on his knees and kiss his ring.
I'm not getting down and kissing any rings.....whether it's gold or brown!

·
Registered
341 Posts
how thick is the car vinyl and is it really sticky to prevent pealing just intrested really as i have only used mx graphics before and always open to new ideas

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
crispy is a nice guy helps me loads in the post, oh and also i think you have the worst tyre combos in the world a ditch finder front and dunlop rear, very brave mate lol!

·
Registered
13 Posts
They look brilliant, I need something similar for mine, but can'y make my mind up on the design. What format do the printers normally need the design in and are there specific templates for this kind of work? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, my search skills are pants....

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Glad you like them :D

You need the specific templates for the model and year bike you own. What are you riding? Myself and Headster seem to be the resident designers/mouse monkeys. Give me a shout if you're interested in a set doing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Headster ! in2sign's click their name at the top thread

1 - 20 of 25 Posts