·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike stolen overnight of 6-7/10 2008 Blackburn, Lancashire

KTM 400 EXC - 2004

Reg: WA54 RZU

12v Temporary socket located at front of seat
Wheeldon Farm stickers on tank (wheeldontwo.co.uk)
Small flexi number plate
Black plastic brush guards (no metal bar)
Hi/Low/Off light switch broken (moves but does nothing).

Epoxy resin on left hand engine casing covering small crack.
Insulation tape mask on headlight (diverting beam).
Front Mudguard severely cracked.
RHS side panel coming away at bottom.

Reward for thief's head and return of bike...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Worst bit is that I broke my leg on it 2 days before it went missing... So I cant even go out looking for it... :mad:

G

·
Well, you've given a picture plus a very good description of key, identifying points, will keep a lookout on the online places for you.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
pish news mate :mad:

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
keith,

trust me it will turn up on the bay. I have asked several local bike shops to keep there eyes peeled.

Bloody scrotes................

Worst thing is now they have your ktm they may even end up being a member on here which really boils my piss.....

I got mine back you just got to keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the local rag "loot" and if you need collecting it from scrotes give me a call pronto as i have access to other means ;):D.

Mark.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
keith,

trust me it will turn up on the bay. I have asked several local bike shops to keep there eyes peeled.

Bloody scrotes................

Worst thing is now they have your ktm they may even end up being a member on here which really boils my piss.....

I got mine back you just got to keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the local rag "loot" and if you need collecting it from scrotes give me a call pronto as i have access to other means ;):D.

Mark.

Cheers Mark, problem is I'm laid up and bedbound so cant even get out there looking...
Missus heard a thumper this morning outside but couldnt see it. started up twice and then stopped... you never know, it could be closer than we think. Just wish I was mobile enough to go looking...

Keith

·
Registered
322 Posts
Gutted for you - nothing like kicking a man when he's down. Hope you get well soon and the bikes returned sooner.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alot of stolen bikes turn up at the flappits will keep a lookout
Thats where I was when I broke my leg... Wonder if I was followed home?

It's certainly a possibility...

Mark... lost your number..

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also just noticed that an old minging helmet that I threw out into the back has also gone so I guess they took that along with the bike...

It was a KBC Super X7 Dirt Demon in size small - 56

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whoops...... sorry, not got a smaller picture.........

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mark, you are a top man for offering to help him out - those thief’s deserve to be wiped from the face of the earth.
Don't know what it's like in your area, but my mate recently got his bike pinched and all the police seamed to be able to do was write stuff down. Even when they were informed who the suspect was they did nothing! But they are quick enough to come after you if you are riding somewhere you shouldn't be, or have a small plate! I guess it's easier than catching real criminals.
Hope the bike turns up, and the w***ers who pinched it get everything they deserve.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.