KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night interrupted 4 crims trying to steal my 625 from my flat in North London but unfortunately not before they had removed the ignition barrel. They forced open the electronic car park gate, walked past the security camera (checking that this morning as police are coming around to take finger prints) and had their attempt. Almax chain seems to have thwarted them and fortunately heard the attempt.

Four of them involved and as they ran out they were seen by a passerby to be getting into a Silver Peugeot (405?) Not much to go on but if you see 4 guys hanging around your bike in one; or more precisely 2 guys in one and 2 checking your bike....

just for everyones info, won't help much but...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Why do they have ruin things for people, really get's on my tit's .... you cant have anything these days just hope these fuc*ers die of some serious slow illness and i'll be happy

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Glad you've still got the bike and hopefully not too much rent to put right what the low life scum bastards did to your pride and joy . If you could move the bike to a safer location , even for a few weeks it might stop'em coming back .

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
cant get any safer than inside your flat.....;).

·
Registered
446 Posts
Buy a second hand seat, take the cover off fix a load of screws from the underside with the points upwards through the seat plastic but not too far into the foam, put the cover back on and fit it to your bike when you park it outside your house. Dont forget its fitted before you jump on each morning.

·
Registered
666 Posts
glad they didn't get your bike and the almax done it's job:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buy a second hand seat, take the cover off fix a load of screws from the underside with the points upwards through the seat plastic but not too far into the foam, put the cover back on and fit it to your bike when you park it outside your house. Dont forget its fitted before you jump on each morning.
HA HA, actually quite like this idea. Well no prints and the camera didn't help as old man who runs it stopped recording because of cost of dvd's. Have hooked him up with a hard drive recorder now though so lots of re-usable space so next time the buggers will be caught on camera for sure. Bike has been moved now though. Just lucky for them my flatmate didn't actually run into them on the way back from the gym...he's not nicknamed 'The Hulk' for nothing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts