KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

need your feedback...
What would you prefer on a white RC8, the standard black tail or a white tail like this one?
(sorry for my bad photoshop (gimp actually) skills!:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
i like that, colour some more of it in to see wot it would look like. the other two black sections

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean the section under the seat? hmmm it will be toooo white...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
basically I was thinking of just replacing the 2 black tail sections with those of an R

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
ye too much white on that one, first pic is the best imo, for a white one anyway..:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
It still looks white:confused:

As xfireblade says, looks ok in t top pic. Not in t other one.;)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I believe so... but on the first pic... do you like it better with white tail (although you are orange owners :D) or better with black tail?

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Optical illusion but the tail doesn't look as high with it painted white in those comparison photos. It looks f'kin ace any which way though I prefer your mocked up original to the second version you've posted

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
my opinion, i prefer the white tail pic rather than the original black, hey 2fst, you seem to of picked up a bit of a norven accent in your last post, wots the story, morning glor...

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
areet pal, i darnt know like. Most of been in t water.:D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
my opinion
People wouldn't take any notice of your opinion if they saw what you were wearing when you rolled up here on your 8 last week ;) lol

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Yamaha leathers that look like they are older than me?:p

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah its cool but I am not into painting the whole bike...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
If you had come up with this idea a month ago :rolleyes: before I had my tank painted, I would have swapped my white ones for your black. I looked into buying black but tooooooooooo expensive to buy for a cosmetic look.
Oh and first pic or second, either way theres no Orange on it :p;):D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yamaha leathers that look like they are older than me?:p
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:, the thing is, they are..:D. and it wasnt those i was wearing when i saw FT at the dealers.....:eek :.... how does a pair of red speedo's grab ya.....:rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts