KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,428 Posts
Cos they are not real bikers. They bought their bike as some kind of symbol of youth/wealth/success not cos they are into bikes.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I ride a Harley............I nod / wave to any bike I meet on the road..........sometimes they respond, sometimes they dont. Maybe they see the Harley and dont expect the wave so they are caught out. I know a lot of Harley riders and some ride only Harleys and some like me are lucky enough to ride more then one brand. But I have never heard one of them say 'dont wave to anyone not on a Harley'. Maybe I live sheltered life. I think the whole one type of bike only shite is just that. I know my sig says KTM's the best and by f**k I enjoy them........but all bikes are bikes everyone will feel something about one that they wont feel about another. I am just lucky enough to be able to have more than one. The big katoom will do things for me the Harley wont, and vice versa.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I nod at all bikers doesnt matter if im on my 950 adv or my hd sportster ,but i guess im still a :wanker: for owning a hd . what the fuck would you lads think of me for owning 1 spanish ,2 austrian ,1 american and 1 british bike .at least there's no Jap crap in my workshop .:cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Over here the fuckers all think there better than the rest of us especially the tractor riders .

Tinman I'm dissapointed I really am ............ A harley .... FFS .
lol was wondering what reaction that would spark........come have a sale on mine next time I'm home......if it disn't crack a smile on yer face I'll pay yer petrol money !!

Thats the impression i get , they all seem to look down to other bikers when there no better than the rest of us .
Thats pretty shite if thats the case............believe me I have f**k all to look down on anyone about and the type of bike I ride isnt going to change that

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Not all Harleys are pants...as has been said each to there own...that`s there prerogative!!!

Get on a 750XR that would make most of the owners on here weep...a 130mph monster flat tracker...

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Harley riders are like any other group of humans - in amonst the group you will find the good, the bad and the very very sad.

Having been on a Harley ride out it was a mixture of real biking enthusiasts mixed up with a high percentage of 'lifestyle' bikers dressed like extras for a very camp musical.

I nod to most bikers - and get a real mixture of recognition signals back .................

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I had a pretend HD (honda vtx1300) before joining the orange side and nobody nods at you when you ride one of those ;-)

not in a position to buy a cruiser at the moment but a HD Roadking classic or a Victory Hammer is on the "will have one day list"

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
hardley dangerous's are for benders.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts