KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. In my quest to keep motorbikes with their rightful hardworking owners, rather than burnt out on some campsite, I have some of the above available at near 50% off the RRP.

If you know your bike security then you'll know all about these high quality Squire SS65CS padlocks that are known all over the world for there excellent resistance to scummy, rat-faced thieves, especially when coupled with the Almax chains.

These are usually £108 each including delivery from
ALMAX so a great saving to be had for my fellow forum members (see link) -

Squire SS65CS Stronghold

These are all BRAND NEW in box Squire SS65CS Padlocks - The NEW Stormproof edition!

Comes with x3 keys.

For photos please see my Gumtree advert:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/accessori...w-use-with-almax-chain.-rrp-£108.-/1294373557

PRICES:

Buy 1 for - £50
Buy 2 for - £90

Postage is £3 PER LOCK. (Cheapest way for me to post these is individually via Royal Mail, if I put 2 in one parcel then unfortunately Royal Mail pull my pants down on the postage cost due to the weight of the parcel exceeding 2kg).

No offers please, these are priced for quick sales and are already very cheap as you know. Money very well spent on looking after your pride and joy.

Thanks for looking and as always, thank you to the forum. Stay safe guys! :scooter:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Almax charge £65 for that lock when bought with a chain so the same price as buy separate.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almax charge £65 for that lock when bought with a chain so the same price as buy separate.
Thank you Jonny, however there are people who don't want to pay for, or need a new chain - I'm just giving those people the option to buy this as "padlock only" at a heavily reduced "padlock only RRP", that's all. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts