·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going??????;)

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Yes the Ace do, will be leaving home about 09:00hrs so should get there before lunch I hope although I'm coming down with some Harley riders so who knows what time we will get there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sitting on crap roads with hundreds of the bikers and no room to move doesn't sound like much fun.....but maybe aim an antisocial miserable bastard :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sitting on crap roads with hundreds of the bikers and no room to move doesn't sound like much fun.....but maybe aim an antisocial miserable bastard :lol:
Brighton is not a bad run for bikes,the worst run has got to Hastings! i used to do the Brighton run every year when i lived in London.......now i live in Southend it is nearly a 2hr ride.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There is also another Brighton run on 11th October...this is Britonia day,it used to be a fiver to get in but you get a free badge..............all in aid of cancer research.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Brighton is not a bad run for bikes,the worst run has got to Hastings! i used to do the Brighton run every year when i lived in London.......now i live in Southend it is nearly a 2hr ride.
Another KTM rider in Southend? I live in Shoebury what do you ride? Maybe I've seen you around...

·
Registered
184 Posts
aw shame dude. Funny though...I was riding on my KTM pushbike there today...did the Foulness run. You are pretty much just round the corner from me dude, I live near the entrance to the Firing range. If you ever fancy joining me and a coupla other SDs on a ride, just shout. I met a bloke earlier this year from Wakering who rode an RC8, he came to lok at buying my old SD.....want you was it?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well counted 6 ktm's, one other grey/black SD. I think the other run is 10.10 for the heart foundation, another good day. Today looked bigger than years gone by, the old stiene area was also covered in bikes, parked everyehere not just the drive.
saw a wierd LC4 with single saddle, black. Bought a back protector for a £10.00, even has a removable back bit that you can wash, has'nt got a name tag ie make, but well chuffed. some rip offs though, but the sun shined, good day.

·
Registered
53 Posts
aw shame dude. Funny though...I was riding on my KTM pushbike there today...did the Foulness run. You are pretty much just round the corner from me dude, I live near the entrance to the Firing range. If you ever fancy joining me and a coupla other SDs on a ride, just shout. I met a bloke earlier this year from Wakering who rode an RC8, he came to lok at buying my old SD.....want you was it?
Nah weren't me,i sold a Rocket 3 just before i bought my SD,i have a workshop in shoebury road down by the church,i see a load of pushbikes down the highstreet this morning on the way to work,i use to live at the end of New Road up by the MOD from sept last year to jan this year,i now live in Barling road.
I am alsways working so don't get much time to ride my bike,i bought my Rocket 3 brand new last November and sold it 8 months later with only 212 miles on the clock :eek: i have done more miles than that tho' on my SD since i got it about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Was a good day and as has been said much busier than other years, saw a 950SM with a Rockers sticker and a RC8 and a 690SM chopper!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if i could i would put a picture of the LC4 chopper thing

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup, sorry my post was'nt clear

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers for puting pics up sambe, horrible is my opinion

·
Registered
446 Posts
no worries at all :) and yeaah it's pretty....err...unusual looking! might be better in the metal but right now I want to poke my eyes out :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
That is FUGLY

Dave J
(leigh-on-Sea btw)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts