KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this company - Crookstoppers - when looking into upping security. They have produced this ingenius anchor that in my opinion knocks spots of everything else l have found. Grinder proof and big enough to take Almax and Pragmasis chains. Mine arrived today, hopefully fitting tomorrow. Big, heavy, well made unit. Just to say l have no involvement with this company, just wanting to pass on the details. Made in Cornwall.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I found this company - Crookstoppers - when looking into upping security. They have produced this ingenius anchor that in my opinion knocks spots of everything else l have found. Grinder proof and big enough to take Almax and Pragmasis chains. Mine arrived today, hopefully fitting tomorrow. Big, heavy, well made unit. Just to say l have no involvement with this company, just wanting to pass on the details. Made in Cornwall.

I have seen similar ones called Y-Anchor similar to that above without the roller in the centre. Certainly a lot better than a standard anchor. Set them in C40 or similar for max protection👍⚙.

Reactions: Ship

·
Registered
19,254 Posts
Australia maybe fucked at the moment, but I can still leave my bike in the driveway overnight. It's not the public that we need to worry about.

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I will admit the whole was bigger than expected as those breakers are not precision instruments ...... no biggie though - 2.5 hrs from hire shop to cleaning up. Bombproof.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts