KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
2,066 Posts
went and watched filmed a bit as you can see I am a professional video editor not the software on my phone is crap I had to make it shorter as it would not make it and it also came out small but here you do, ps were any of you there? :666:
Bsec round 1 2013 - YouTube

Nice Vid thanks , yeah funny old day , at 6.06 Daryl did a similar thing coming that gate but dropped it on Penultimate test, picked it up quick mind you, and still beat Tom Sagar by One Second ..

So had to Beat Tom , by 7 secs, on Final test to take second over all , And fair play , he did ! Top Bloke that Tom is it was hand shakes all round at the Finish line..

Matti Seista on the Husky was way out in front on Test Times, but as we were on congratulating Daryl on the Second Place, I noticed Matti was lat coming in ?? The Husky Had stopped out on the Going , so a second , ended up a Win !

Felt Sorry for him as he rode out of his skin on a Box Stock Husky 310 all day, but a Wins a Wins .. Roll on Day 2...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Vid thanks , yeah funny old day , at 6.06 Daryl did a similar thing coming that gate but dropped it on Penultimate test, picked it up quick mind you, and still beat Tom Sagar by One Second ..

So had to Beat Tom , by 7 secs, on Final test to take second over all , And fair play , he did ! Top Bloke that Tom is it was hand shakes all round at the Finish line.

Matti Seista on the Husky was way out in front on Test Times, but as we were on congratulating Daryl on the Second Place, I noticed Matti was lat coming in ?? The Husky Had stopped out on the Going , so a second , ended up a Win !

Felt Sorry for him as he rode out of his skin on a Box Stock Husky 310 all day, but a Wins a Wins .. Roll on Day 2...
Did you ride?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.