KTM Owners Forum banner

cadwell 5th nov motos only

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  dogmatic 
#1 ·
shorter woodland section, motos only £49

anyone interested, is a friday

#7 ·
will see if i can get the day off when i get back to work on monday, are there still places left??
Also might need to see if ne one can loan me a baffle for the sound check if i do go as i have akros with no baffle!!!

#8 ·
booked it today. went to the novices day there on friday last week and loved it. first time ever on the track. don't think i embarrassed myself too badly... didn't get overtaken THAT often.

booked myself in to the novice group again for next week. looking forward to trying out the short track/brushing up some skills/putting faces to some of the names on here. i don't mind getting laughed at and i don't mind getting pointed at but i DO mind pointing and laughing at the same time!

see y'all there

#12 ·
hey dogmatic were you the guy i was battling with in the 5 and 6th sessions in the novice group? i was the fat git on the black 640 ktm

#13 ·
yeah yeah that's me. had a fookin great time chasing you round on the 2nd last session. you don't half shift for a fat bloke! had great fun trying to get past on the hairpin at the end of the straight. was just a bit ridiculous when it started raining on the last one.

let me know next time you fancy some superscratchio tarmac diggling, i'm in lincoln.

#14 ·
yeah that last session was a bit silly. i waited about on the early laps so you could catch me up but then after that it started raining and i seemed to be going slower and slower but the bike seemed to be moving about more and more. fair play though you were braver than me right at the end. tbh if it hadnt been for us battling i would of pulled in early.
btw the other lad on the orange ktm in the last session was my mate riding my spare supermoto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.