KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I think Cal will be with Lorenzo next year on the full spec Yamaha :D If he can be consistent this year and stay in the top three

Have a feeling Rossi will not win a race this year and will retire at the end of the season leaving Cal to move over :smokin:

Then again

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
For some reason I think Cal will be with Lorenzo next year on the full spec Yamaha :D If he can be consistent this year and stay in the top three

Have a feeling Rossi will not win a race this year and will retire at the end of the season leaving Cal to move over :smokin:

Then again
Here's hopeing.

Just watched qualifying and Crutchlow looks like he's joined (and been accepted by) 'the aliens', looking real comfortable in the top 3.

Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cal.

Bradley's done a real good steady start to his ride as well.

Dovi could be a dark horse for some good rides this year.

And full marks to Pedrosa for 'brake checking' Marquez when the little knob was trying to follow him in final qualifying.

Reactions: puiforcat

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

Then again
If only it were that simple.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Have you been on the loopy juice? Rossi not to win a race, I think you might be off the mark a little there.
It's all down to opinion though ;)

what's wrong with using the moto go thread though :frown:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you been on the loopy juice? Rossi not to win a race, I think you might be off the mark a little there.
It's all down to opinion though ;)

what's wrong with using the moto go thread though :frown:
Funny you should say that as I did have a cup of Tea this morning ! , I could be off the Mark as you say but I stand by it only to perhaps be proven wrong but I cannot see him winning a race ...

Did not notice the MotoGP thread but hey can you have too much of a good thing :cool:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
LOL, have you forgotten that Rossi is never bothered about pole? As he has always said as long as he is somewhere near the front of the grid, that will do. Race day is the time to let it hang out.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, have you forgotten that Rossi is never bothered about pole? As he has always said as long as he is somewhere near the front of the grid, that will do. Race day is the time to let it hang out.
Indeed and no way I would bet against Schumacher when he was 30 or Rossi 6 years ago and on and on but there comes a time when the new guard come in and in Moto GP they are here , he just ain't as quick as he used to be thus cannot see him winning a race

Having said that tomorrow evening there will be a pile up in the first corner and Danni Marc and Lorenzo and Cal and Dovi and Bradl will all go out and Rossi will win by 30 seconds :rotflmao:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Until Cal can get off the line and put in a strong first lap, then he wont be a title contender. Great qualifying, good general race pace, but the first lap is his achilles heel. But i live in hope.

And Rossi will win this year. Jorge for the title though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Having said that tomorrow evening there will be a pile up in the first corner and Danni Marc and Lorenzo and Cal and Dovi and Bradl will all go out
And Michael Laverty will put that PBM bike on the podium :ROFL:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
dont write off Rossi. he's been quick all qualifiying and been right up the front but slipped a little in this last session. Cal is looking good. Been quickest a lot of the time and i think i overheard him say 'it came easy' when he got into the pits and talking to his crew? marquesz is on the limit and ran off almost every second lap and i think hes going to put himself into orbit and have a bit of a wake-up that will slow him down. Pedrosa - been off the boil all week. Lorenso can turn that little bit of speed up when required so still has the edge on Cal but its going to be an interesting year!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.