KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting a nut and bolt rebuild of a 250F EXC 2007. I am trying to rebuild the bike to replicate the one I bought from new.

I am trying to source a Cam Chain tensioner (Dirt Tricks) that works hydraulically but has the ratchet back-up. (Not a fan of the manual tensioner)

Are these still available generally or am I going to have to look State Side? Its early stages yet but they seem quite scarce!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
700 Posts
Just starting a nut and bolt rebuild of a 250F EXC 2007. I am trying to rebuild the bike to replicate the one I bought from new.

I am trying to source a Cam Chain tensioner (Dirt Tricks) that works hydraulically but has the ratchet back-up. (Not a fan of the manual tensioner)

Are these still available generally or am I going to have to look State Side? Its early stages yet but they seem quite scarce!

Thanks
Hi Nick. Not really my field, but in the absence of other replies. A guy in the Netherlands called Frank moto x or something similar may have what you are looking for. I came across his company when I was looking for some for the 1190 engine. Not sure on the name, you will have to try a few variations. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

Thanks
I think adventure spec used to the import them and seem to remember getting one from eurotek something most of us bought on the early bikes but not needed since..must be one floating around in the uk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts