KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to attach one of these to the bike, Just ordered one now im wondering where is the best place to attach it. Im trying to avoid to much vibration. And before anyone says the quality is crap well what do you expect for 15 quid, im just having a play about with it on the bike so dont really care what the quality is like.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/720X480-MD80-MINI-DV-VIDEO-CAMERA-SPY-CAM-DVR-MAX-8GB-/160442206405?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcorders&hash=item255b19c8c5

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
The quality is very good ,i have used mine a couple of times with good results

Main use was offroad so attached it to my chest ,but on the road bike i would suggest try somewhere on your forks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jasext, sorry i didnt mean to say it was crap i was just not expecting it to be amazing quality for 13quid. Rather looking forward to getting it now if you say the quality is good. ta

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turns out a mate has one fitted, was just talking to him and he says the quality is spot on for the money. Its vibrates abit but nothing to bad, he uses it on track and road and seems quite happy. Again for 14 quid you cant go to far wrong. will post some footage in the next week or so and you can judge for yourself

·
Registered
102 Posts
That seems to be the same as my Muvi branded camera which I paid £60 :(

If so they are great little units and well recommended esp. at £13. I have the optional sports kit which comes with a pile of velco and a bunch of fitments will dig them out and bring along the next sunday ride if you want to try them out for size :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Jon

ZSorry to hear you paid 60 for yours, steve from honda paid 15 for his aswell. wont be out this sunday as bike has an oil leek :frown: but will be out the week after. How you been anyway, aint seen you out in ages. You given up with us all?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Been avoiding the massive sunday runs due to the miles I was sticking on the bike while trying to sell, 1500 in 3 weeks is a bit much on a 690:)

Sold the Duke earlier this week so if everything goes to plan be out soon at the weekends on a Jap 4 600 of some sort :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nooooooo

Jon come on have some soul, atleast buy a 675. Have you been down to see steve to see what he can do on a cbr6 or a blade, he has a lovely black 2004 blade in stock at the minute for good money. What you thinking of buying? Please tell me its not a gsxr 6?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not another flippin gxsr in the group, that will be 5 now, they are like flippin rabbits. Oh and dont feel to bad about the canera, steve said he seen on online that was £100 and it was the exact same camera just rebranded.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Totally agree you the dull run of the mill and soulless jibes but......

I had a mates out for 150 miles and really liked it. Will also be buying another SM so need to look at budget the cheapest 675 I seen is around 5K (your old one BTW ) I loved my demo rides on the daytona but cant pull the budget that much. If it was only one bike to buy, Id have a 675/749 everyday of the week but with the sensible head on the gxsr is a lot of bike for the money

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fuck the sensible head, buy the duke and live to regret it every day your arms get ripped out by torque. lol, there are a few very nice rc8's on ebay at the minute.....Surely the guys on here could tempt you

1 - 20 of 69 Posts