KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for anyone wanting a fun day out in woodland.

Camphill Hare and Hounds, North Yorkshire is taking place Sunday the 22nd of August.

A video of the previous fun race can be found here: YouTube - Camp Hill Hare & Hounds - 30th August 2009

You can enter via the web site: NEEC - NORTH OF ENGLAND ENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP- Events Calendar

There is always a bomb hole full of water thats great to fall of in. You can ride as fast or slow as you desire and your lap times will be available after the event.

Is anyone having a go at this?:)

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Well i will be there from saturday morning right through till sunday night , aint decided if im racing or marshalling yet , should be a few of us camping over on sat night for a few beers :smokin:

Camphill is a great event and has been top billing for the North riding club for a number of years , for those coming please ensure your bike aint too noisy as we would like to use this venue in the future ;)

And take your rubbish home so the marshalls dont have to pick it up when you have all gone home :D:D

I will look out for you Niknak and come say hello :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good luck to all going and have a guden, Wish I could be there but taking part in Dawn to Dusk (my first enduro & doing 24hr )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts