KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
Im looking to get another Orange beast! I dont have a huge amount of cash to spend, preferably under or around £2000 will stretch for the right thing too. I understand that means not the cleanest of bikes but thats fine! looking for something 450cc up road legal.
Im down in the SE of England, willing to travel too.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Tight budget

Around £2,000 might get you something that needs £1000 spent on it, £2500+ more likely to need little / nothing ;)

Also check out parts availability for any bike you take a fancy too, again with the relatively low budget your going to be looking at older bikes.

Some folk here might be able to give you an idea of what to look for at that kind of money.

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
2k will get you nowhere. Even a doggy 950sm will be 3.5k min. As you have probably found, the s.h bike market is not very buyer friendly atm.

·
Registered
324 Posts
3k minimum for anything off road, that's just how it is mate. 2k will get you a decent old sports bike for the road, though.

For off road, I recommend Beta, as they provide better value than KTM because they are a smaller company. Some things aren't as good like plastic trim gaps, but they are well capable machines off road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts