KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Cheap plates

Moby

I live very close to the stated location of this item. If you feel that a personal visit would improve the prospect of actually getting the goods then feel free to PM me the details!

Mike

·
Registered
544 Posts
His feedback is showing that postage is slow but people do usually get them in the end...

Price you pay for buying cheap?? I'd say so... Cheap for a reason???

Good Luck...

Why not pull his contact info and ring him...

Log into your ebay account, get the username and item number and enter them into this form and the details will be emailed to you..

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ebayadvsearch/_W0QQ_sofindtypeZ9

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His feedback is showing that postage is slow but people do usually get them in the end...

Price you pay for buying cheap?? I'd say so... Cheap for a reason???

Good Luck...

Why not pull his contact info and ring him...

Log into your ebay account, get the username and item number and enter them into this form and the details will be emailed to you..

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ebayadvsearch/_W0QQ_sofindtypeZ9

Fair enough you right there cheap for a reason.... he wanted to get some feedback? I was happy to wait but after a month and no reply to a mail I think I've been patient don't you?

If he'd replied and said I'm snowed under I'll get them out when I can I'd have been fine.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moby

I live very close to the stated location of this item. If you feel that a personal visit would improve the prospect of actually getting the goods then feel free to PM me the details!

Mike
Cheers Mike, I'm often in Ellesmere port so Prenton isn't far

·
Registered
544 Posts
Fair enough you right there cheap for a reason.... he wanted to get some feedback? I was happy to wait but after a month and no reply to a mail I think I've been patient don't you?

If he'd replied and said I'm snowed under I'll get them out when I can I'd have been fine.
Oh yes... more than patient without communication... but the main reason for the post was to get you to the advanced search so you could get a phone number to call...
;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I bought 2 plates from him a couple of weeks ago. arrived within 4 days. no complaints what so ever. i left positive feed back (12th dec.)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I have 3 plates from this chap. They do turn up but delivery is random and needs emails to speed things up.
On the 3 plates I have had they have all snapped in half. They are flexi but need to be fastened at the bottom as well as the middle. I found a piece of aluminium stuck to the plate with silicone works well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
He won't answer my emails either.
I've mailed him twice over two weeks.
Glad i didn't place an order with him now.
Wouldn't you think that any business these days would bend over backwards to make sure the customer was happy.
No customer service!! = No manners!! = No Thank You!!

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I 've gotta say, I was really happy with the service from this guy!!! Plate is cool and delivery was quick!!!
I must say that his prices have been fluctuating over the last few months of eblag browsing so maybe hes feeling the pinch!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I got my flexi off this guy, delivery was a little slow 10 days or so but the product is good and looks NICE on my new bike Moby, you shoud really have a go on it!!!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts