·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I've a suggestion

Post in the wanted section you twat.;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
LT50 and LT80 are the safest bets. I looked at a Kazuma Meerkat (non-chinese ones) for my lad as he was a little younger. Its also quiet as a mouse fart and has gears to control the speed as well as a throttle restriction.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
lt50 all day long

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dont buy anything Chinese, they are shite! I used to go round the EICMA in Milan looking for small powered toys to buy and all the chinese stuff needs destroying when it rolls off the production line.

Alot of the Jap mini Quads have a lead that attaches to the back so you can pull it and stop the quad (like a jetski if you fall off) and some even have a remote control so you can stop it.

Finally:
Dont go and play with on the top of Skyscrapers, cliff tops, multistory carparks etc

If you want to get the full Quad experience, take it to a council estate at 2am, set fire to the nearest cars, push a shopping trolley over and leave it next to the damaged babies pram and then call the police, when they come flying round the corner (you may need to wait a few hours) grab the quad and your son and try to escape on a vehicle that is way too small for you whilst flicking the bird to the bemused copper

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have one for sale (Suzukil LT 50) if you are serious about getting one my little lad loved his when he was 5 before moving on to a CRF50 bike when he was 7.

Send me a pm for more info I also have a crash helmet and pair of boots for a 5/6 year old.;)

Im after one for my son troy, 5 yrs old soon and ready for his first toy

Any serious suggestions :smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts