KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your KTM RC8/R or RC8 frame a clean look

IMG_2423 b & w.jpg

Clean up the look of your KTM RC8/R frame by fitting these black hard plastic pucks -
£19.99 a set plus post and packing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Give your KTM RC8/R or RC8 frame a clean look
View attachment 38421

IMG_2423 b & w.jpg

Clean up the look of your KTM RC8/R frame by fitting these black hard plastic pucks -
£19.99 a set plus post and packing.
I'm not fussed about the frame plugs but I could be in the seat plugs - others might be too.

I'll drop you a message about these.

AFAIK the stock black plastic ones that come with the bike are no longer available.

·
Registered
KTM RC8
141 Posts
I'm not fussed about the frame plugs but I could be in the seat plugs - others might be too.

I'll drop you a message about these.

AFAIK the stock black plastic ones that come with the bike are no longer available.
I got seat plugs a few months back, they took a while to arrive probably on back order. They were ordered as the plug but the collar came with it too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be interested in the frame plugs but not for £20
So how do you get them out?
They are .5 mm over sized and bevelled, you just put some grease behind them and bang them in with a wooden dowel. To take them out I drill a hole in the centre and put in a screw to pull them out.
If you need to take them out, as they are major frame bolts the reason would be serious. So once in they are cosmetic but to remove them would mean putting a hole in the middle of them. [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are .5 mm over sized and bevelled, you just put some grease behind them and bang them in with a wooden dowel. To take them out I drill a hole in the centre and put in a screw to pull them out.
If you need to take them out, as they are major frame bolts the reason would be serious. So once in they are cosmetic but to remove them would mean putting a hole in the middle of them. [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Considering the amount of machined plugs for the frame and referenced the cost of plugs for other bikes I think £20.00 for the set sits quite fairly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts