KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DATE CHANGE TO Thursday May 12th - Sunday May15th - I will confirm prices etc if you are still interested

OK,
So we had ten peeps (damn fine people) turn up for CornFest 2010, everyone had a great time and enjoyed a few days of great roads, great company, great accommodation, food, booze etc.

See this years thread, there are some pics of the digs Courtesy of my good friend Surms, there will more video coverage as it comes which shows how good these roads are.

Everyone that came this year were buzzing and immediately want to come next year so they go on the list first.

I am looking at doing the same again and will look in May.

So

Those that are interested, put your names down - I will want the full amount as soon as I have confirmed numbers so that I can secure the accommodation. This will only be about £60 per person so it wont break the bank. We might even get some discount if we make this an annual event.

I am going to look into other locations closer to Lands end as the trip we did on the first CornFest was imo very worthwhile but a bit much for some.

So roll up roll up, I know its very early but this accommodation gets snapped up pretty quickly.

If anyone want to see the digs, see here
Waterloo Farm Holidays - Courtyard Barns

Max number of those staying which will mean sharing beds in some cases will be 31.

I know there is no track days etc, but we might be able to organize a mini go kart at the very fast st Eval go kart track although this can be a bit pricey. I suspect that everyone will be stoked enough with the riding alone, but it is an option.:cool::)

Here are the names

CTD PAID
Spinup PAID
Firefox+Millar PAID
AlanJ PAID no longer attending
SRM PAID
Surms PAID
Scottie ' I'm gonna thrash the tits of your bike' geezer PAID
Telpott1 PAID
Koopz PAID
HeinB PAID
Grant PAID
3ean PAID

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
me please.............i WILL turn up this time, honest!!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me please.............i WILL turn up this time, honest!!
:D, will you still have a sm by then or are yah gonna ride yer trials bike :eek:

·
Ex 9fiddy sm'er
4,925 Posts
OK,
So we had ten peeps (damn fine people) turn up for CornFest 2010, everyone had a great time and enjoyed a few days of great roads, great company, great accommodation, food, booze etc.

See this years thread, there are some pics of the digs Courtesy of my good friend Surms, there will more video coverage as it comes which shows how good these roads are.

Everyone that came this year were buzzing and immediately want to come next year so they go on the list first.

I am looking at doing the same again and will look at the beginning of September.

So

Those that are interested, put your names down - I will want the full amount as soon as I have confirmed numbers so that I can secure the accommodation. This will only be about £60 per person so it wont break the bank. We might even get some discount if we make this an annual event.

I am going to look into other locations closer to Lands end as the trip we did on the first CornFest was imo very worthwhile but a bit much for some.

So roll up roll up, I know its very early but this accommodation gets snapped up pretty quickly.

If anyone want to see the digs, see here
Waterloo Farm Holidays - Courtyard Barns

Max number of those staying which will mean sharing beds in some cases will be 31.

I know there is no track days etc, but we might be able to organize a mini go kart at the very fast st Eval go kart track although this can be a bit pricey. I suspect that everyone will be stoked enough with the riding alone, but it is an option.:cool::)

Here are the names

CTD
Spinup
Maria
Ben
AlanJ
SRM
Surms
Scottie ' I'm gonna thrash the tits of your bike' geezer
Telpott1
Dude, does that mean you're gonna thrash my bike or because I wasn't so 'patient & understanding' with yours? :D

Anyhoo, what's your email and I'll post you some wedge?

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, does that mean you're gonna thrash my bike or because I wasn't so 'patient & understanding' with yours? :D

Anyhoo, what's your email and I'll post you some wedge?
lol both Scott:D

will sort money out when I have had some more confirmed numbers and dates - must have a word with kk cos dont want to clash with fff 2011;)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe won't ride there this time though eh :D
gotta be quicker than driving, get a gel seat or wear padded nickers and you'll be fine:eek:;)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a plan hatching for FFF 2011?

I plan to be living in the UK again by then, keep me informed KK
(sorry for the hijack Spinny)
Yes there is, pm kk for info :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Is there a plan hatching for FFF 2011?

I plan to be living in the UK again by then, keep me informed KK
(sorry for the hijack Spinny)
Feck me Judy, you bin smokin too many of them jazz woodbines mate, Karley Farley posted up a thread on 17" at the end of July - and you were one of the first to get your name on the list! :dozey:

Dates: May bank holiday weekend... 28/29 & 30th.

Thread here.

:D

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Feck me Judy, you bin smokin too many of them jazz woodbines mate, Karley Farley posted up a thread on 17" at the end of July - and you were one of the first to get your name on the list! :dozey:

Dates: May bank holiday weekend... 28/29 & 30th.

Thread here.

:D
Oh hang on. Just occurred that FFF might not be just a stoned typo - Flid Fest France mebbe?! Erm, yes KK was talking about end Sep as I recall.

As you were :)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK those who are interested, we did talk of doing this in May. Because of fff2011 and my Mrs birthday, I can only do a week before fff2011 or a week after. Either way they are too close to fff2011 so....

How does May 5,6,7,8th sound?

1 - 20 of 321 Posts